Brookfield Hall is an iconic landmark synonymous with Brookfield Showground.
The unique architecture stems from the merging of buildings from 1871 and 1932, to which the iconic towers were added.
In 2018, a full restoration was undertaken. Brookfield Hall continues to be used extensively for a wide range of local activities and has even been featured in Brisbane Wedding Weekly .
The building can be hired for a number of occasions including meetings, dance, yoga, fitness and martial art classes, memorial services and wakes, social gatherings, weddings and birthdays.
The Trust does not approve Brookfield Hall as a venue for children, teenage or twenty-first birthday parties, school formals or recovery parties.
All bookings must be made through this website.
Specifications and Amenities
- Main Area 14 x 9m
- Polished Timber Floor
- Stage Area 8 x 3 x 1m
- Supper Room 7 x 5m
- Bench Space, Sink, Dishwasher, Large under-bench Refrigerator, Hot Water Urn, Microwave, Induction Top and 2 Large Warming Ovens (warming only, not cooking)
- 12 2.4 x 0.9m Timber Trestle Tables
- 90 Plastic Stackable Chairs
- Male, female and disabled toilets at rear of building
- Grass Area 20 x 12m adjacent to Brookfield Hall often used for a marquee or as an outside setting
- Covered Staired Entranceway
- Ample roadside parking on Brookfield Road
Rates (inc GST) effective 1 Jan 2024
$2,475 ($660 Bond)
This price covers a three-day period to allow for set up and cleaning of the facility.
A surcharge of $275 is incurred during peak months, August, September and October.
Full Day Hire: $1,430 ($660 Bond)
Small Meetings (Maximum 12 People): $154 for 3/4 hours
Casual Use: $38.50/hour
What size are the trestle tables so I can measure for tablecloths?
2.4 x 0.9m
What lighting is available?
There is a combination of dimmable floodlights, mood-lights and spotlights.
How do I collect keys for the event?
The Bookings Officer the best point of contact to arrange the collection of keys.
Does the building have rubbish amenities?
No. The Hall does not have rubbish removal amenities. Hirers will need to remove all rubbish.
"*" indicates required fields