Call all Food Vendors!
With the new Brookfield Members’ Bar now open we are now gearing up for a massive 2018.
The Show Society is now focussed on increasing patronage at its community bar on Friday nights and feedback from members is that the availability of good quality food is a major factor in whether families come down to the Showground.
The Members’ Bar will have at least one food vendor each and every Friday, and will then have its traditional Brooky Bite Nite once a month.
We have also secured a Junior Touch Rugby League (TRL) competition that will be played on the main oval every Friday during school terms between 5 and 7pm – so a crowd is guaranteed.
We will be promoting these events to our members and locals via various channels (website, facebook (including sponsored ads), local school newsletters)
Benefits of vending at the Showground include:
- iconic local and central location
- Show Society has 1400 members
- Email distribution list of 1800
- 1200 Facebook followers.
- Brookfieldshowground.com.au website averages 230 visitors a day
- High socio-economic community
- Limited good food options in the western corridor.
Submit your expression of interest, and we will be in contact