The Art Pavilion is an auditorium and workspace located on the upper level of Brookfield Showground.
The facility was designed and constructed in 1992. Throughout the past two decades, it has been used extensively for art classes and exhibitions as well as celebratory functions. Most notably, Brookfield Art Pavilion is the home of outstanding art and photography entries during Brookfield Show.
The Art Pavilion can be hired for art and craft classes, exhibitions, celebratory functions such as birthdays, anniversaries and weddings as well as any other event deemed fit by the Trust.
Similarly to Brookfield Hall, this area prohibits its use for teenage and twenty-first birthday parties, school formals and recovery parties.
All bookings must be made through this website.
Specifications and Amenities
- 20 x 10m Auditorium
- Small Kitchenette
- Bench and Cupboard Space, Sink and Refrigerator
- Concrete Floor
- Open at both ends via roller doors and the front via double door
- Large veranda which extends length of building
- Well-lit with natural light through skylights as well as large halogen overhead lights
- Walls are designed for hanging art with abundant fixing points on secure cladding
- 10 2.4 x 0.9m Trestle Tables
- 50 Stackable Plastic Chairs
- Toilets are located behind Brookfield Hall which is approximately 100m from Art Pavilion
- Ample on-site parking
- Accessible via double gates on Brookfield Road, just past Brookfield General Store.
Half Day Hire: $80
Full Day Hire: $150
$750/day ($600 Bond)
$1000/3 days ($600 Bond)
How do I collect keys for the event?
The Bookings Officer the best point of contact to arrange the collection of keys.
Does the building have rubbish amenities?
No. The Art Pavilion does not have rubbish removal amenities. Hirers will need to remove all rubbish.