This Terms of Service Agreement governs the sales and purchase of all Brookfield Show Society products. Tickets for Brookfield Show are promoted in accordance with Brookfield Show Society’s legislation. Our organisation reserves the right to exercise the following terms and conditions:
- Membership cards and tickets are issued for the use at Brookfield Show.
- BSS is not liable to refund or exchange memberships or tickets.
- Operation of attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activities.
- BSS reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, displays, exhibitions and attractions and/or vary advertised programs, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- BSS prohibits the use of professional cameras, audio and video recorders.
- BSS reserves the right to inspect all bags and containers being brought into the premises and refuse entry to person(s) carrying a prohibited item or an item deemed dangerous.
- BSS reserves the right to refuse entry to an individual with a ticket that is damaged or defaced, such as a ticket without a fully visible barcode. Tickets obtained through an unauthorised seller will also be rejected. Fraudulent use will be reported to police.
- BSS reserves the right to request Concession or Child Pass owners present photo identification upon entry.
- Entering Brookfield Showgrounds is done at own risk. BSS accepts no liability for any injury, loss or damage to a person or thing.
- Persons entering the Brookfield Showground waive all rights in relation to any photograph, image or likeness of them produced whilst attending the Brookfield Show. The BSS retains all rights in all images it produces.
- Alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited and are not to be brought on to the premises.
- BSS does not permit the use of scooters, skateboards, bicycles, roller blades or other equipment that may interfere with pedestrian traffic, with the exception of mobility scooters.
- Dogs, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted on the premises.
In relation to COVID-19 Queensland Government regulations:
14. All ticket buyers and accompanying persons DO NOT NEED TO BE vaccinated for COVID-19 as per Queensland Government public health regulations (found here) to attend the 2022 Brookfield Show.
15. Do not attend if you have any COVID-19 related symptoms, have been in close contact with a person who is COVID-19 positive, have travelled overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days or are COVID-19 positive.
16. Do not attend if you are required to self-isolate and the event falls within the isolation period.
17. Agree to abide by all physical distancing and health protocols.
18. Agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
Members, and relevant children, can only access Brookfield Show via Colquhoun Gate. Cards must be scanned each day and have been programmed to allow for one access each day. Please ensure you abide by this rule to avoid embarrassment.
You will not be able to enter Brookfield Showgrounds as a member, or child of a member, without scanning a membership card. Failure to produce this item for scanning will require the purchase of a general admission ticket.
Replacing a lost, misplaced or damaged card will incur a $10 fee. This cost is reviewed annually. Please note that the reissuing of cards will not be available over the three-day period of Brookfield
Show. If you require a replacement card, please ensure it is arranged prior to the commencement of Brookfield Show.
Following the purchase of a replacement card, a new unique barcode will be issued and old cards become incompatible with the entry system.
Enquiries are to be forwarded to Brookfield Show Society’s Membership Officer :